diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

My greatest ambition when I was a child

Whitout hesitating, my greatest ambition when I was a child was to visit the moon. I dreamed about visiting the moon, speaking with it, sleeping in it...  I think it was fruit of singing a song in the nursery that was about a boy that constructed his own rocket and went to vist the moon and they had a good time together, so I wanted also to go and to be the moon's friend.As most of the childs in the world I wanted to be an astronaut!


But this ambition longed very short time, but I think it was what I really felt I would like to do. My parents has told me that I wanted to be a child teacher since I was six years old, and I still want it. I remember me, in my house, with all my dolls put in the sofa watching the little blackboard, and teaching them some basic maths, or how to sing childs song that I had in the CDs.


I also wanted to grow up, to be a woman who has had a little child, who has married with a really pretty boy, who has her own house and her own car. I loved to make-up my face like a big woman and to walk a doll with the stroller in my terrace, like if I were a mother walking her baby in the park.These were the things I wished to have and to do. 


But it didn't obsessionate me because I was happy with my friends in the school and having fun in the park that most of the times I didn't tink about what I wanted to, I only thought it when I was bored watching the TV advertisments.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada