diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

My first memory

My first memory is when I was two years old. It was my birthday and I only remember a lot of big people around me and a huge chocolate cake infront of my face. My parents has told me that that day I was really happy eatting these cake. I was sitting on the table and all my family, my grandparents, my uncle and my parents were watching me and laughing. I also remember me trying to dance with my dirty hands while my family was singing "happy birthday to you...". They had told me that that was one of the first times that I had ate the most. And I suppose that that is the reason why, nowadays, I love chocolate cakes.


My mother and I


I think that this anecdote has been sticked in my mind since now because it was an event that didn't happen to me all the days, and seeing all my family taking photos and singing maybe shocked me and that's why I still remember that day. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada