diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

My favourite candy

Every summer, my sister and I go to the village of our grandparents. We stay there for about one month. In the village there live my two grandparents, so we stayed with ones most of the day and then we went to stay a while in the afternoon with our other grandmother (because my grandfather died four years ago) and we snacked there. 
Every day she gave us a piece of bread with ham or the delicious pieces of "fuets" that she bought in the butcher of the village. She didn't want us to eat chocolate every day because she said "you will damage your teeth!".
However, every weekend she bought us my favourite candy: kinder sorpresa egg! My and my sister were very happy every time she showed us the chocolate egg and we made her a lot of kisses and hugs. When we reacted like this she always said: "you love me more when I gave you sweets!" And then we laughted and she started to make us tickles. When we had finished eatting the egg, we constructed the little toy that there was inside and finally we always gave her a present: the toy constructed. She still has a box full of the little toys we gave to her, she says she will never throw the away.
And to finish I only have to say that she knows that we love her a lot with or without chocolate eggs!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada